Are you searching for information about unemployment insurance, worker's compensation
or Wisconsin Works? You can explore these pages to learn more about the various Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Works (W-2) - Wisconsin Works (W-2) is the
welfare-replacement program for Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) based on work participation.
- Wisconsin Works (W-2) Child Care - Child-care services
under Wisconsin Works (W-2) will assure child-care support to low-income working families who have succeeded in
staying off of public assistance.
- Unemployment Insurance - Funded by employer contributions to provide
temporary economic assistance to Wisconsin's eligible workers.
- Worker's Compensation - Locate information on filing a claim, returning
to work, finding your employer's worker's-compensation carrier, requirements for worker's compensation, and how to
obtain worker's compensation insurance and more.
- Veteran's Retraining Grants - Recently unemployed or
underemployed veterans may receive up to $3,000 per year, for a maximum of two years, if they have a financial need
while being retrained for employment.
- Vocational Rehabilitation - Wisconsin's Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
is a federal/state program designed to obtain, maintain, and improve employment for people with disabilities by
working with VR consumers, employers, and other partners.
- The Mobility Pages - Bridging the gap in employment
transportation and helping to find funding for programs and services to help solve employment transportation needs.